Smile with confidence and eliminate bone loss
Dental implants (to be performed by CT Scan technology ) can be used to replace one tooth or many teeth that have been lost due to decay, gum disease, or other causes. These tooth replacement options are quickly becoming the treatment of choice for dentists and patients alike because of their natural look, dental health benefits, and longevity. At Comfort Dental, we are pleased to offer tooth implants in addition to veneers, dentures, and tooth extraction near San Jose.
Tooth Loss, Root Canals, Broken Tooth. Call 24 Hours – 7 Days,
If you are missing one, multiple, or all of your teeth, you may have many different types of smile-restoring options. The dentists in San Jose have the ability to provide patients with dental implants or dental crowns, which are known as the most natural and effective replacement option for patients with missing or broken teeth. This cosmetic dentistry procedure has become a popular way to replace missing teeth because they look and feel as natural as normal teeth. If you have lost a tooth or teeth due to an injury or periodontal disease, dental implants may be an ideal way for you to replace your absent teeth, and fully restore your smile. If you have lost a tooth, broken a tooth or had a root canal, ask about
We perform same day CT Scan Services whether you are our patient or not.
A CT Scan or computed tomography scan is a medical imaging technique that used a computer -processed combinations of multiple X-Ray measurements taken from different angles to produce tomographic (cross-sectional) images of a body, allowing the user to see inside the body without cutting. A CT Scan allows for precision placement of implants.
Are Dental Implants Right for You?
There are many reasons you may choose these as an alternative to dentures or bridges because the best dental treatment option for you will depend upon many factors.
- They are not only an excellent functional solution to replace missing teeth, they are a great cosmetic solution as well. Replacing missing teeth can keep your face looking younger by maintaining jaw bone mass and preventing an aged, “sunken” look.
- Offers you the confidence to speak, smile, and eat without worrying about your prosthetic. An implant functions just like a natural tooth and is permanently affixed in your mouth. No one will know you have teeth implants just by looking at you.
- Dentures can sometimes cause irritation of the gums or cheeks, especially as they wear out over time. This may prevent you from wearing your dentures comfortably. Dental implants never need to be re-fitted and won’t cause discomfort; thus, tooth implants may be a better solution if you’ve had trouble with dentures in the past.
Typically, if you have experienced the loss of a tooth or multiple teeth and are in good oral health, you are a candidate for dental implants. There are a few conditions that could deteriorate healthy gum tissue and bone mass in your jaw that will prevent you from being eligible for the procedure.
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Radiation to the jaw
- Periodontal disease
Dental Implant Facts and Statistics
Dental implants represent an amazing leap forward in tooth replacement technology. These lifelike prostheses can restore your natural smile and are no more difficult to care for than your natural teeth.
- 69% of Americans between the ages of 35 and 44 are missing at least one tooth.
- 25% of all Americans over the age of 74 have lost all their natural teeth.
- More than 30 million Americans of any age are missing all the teeth in one or both jaws.
- Three million Americans already have dental implants, with 500,000 new patients choosing implants every year.
- The first titanium dental implant was placed by Per-Ingvar Brånemark in 1965.
- Currently, about 10% of American dentists offer this procedure.
- Remains the only tooth replacement option that fully mimics both the look and function of natural teeth. They are also the only tooth replacement with the potential to last a lifetime.
- According to research, they have an amazing success rate of 98%.
Different Dental Implant Options
Implant for Crown & Bridge
Implant for Denture
Contact Our San Jose Dental Implant Dentists
People who have enough bone mass in their jaw may be eligible to receive dental implants. This can be determined with x-rays and CT scans, which may also define which type and size of implant is needed. If you wish to discover if you are able to receive this treatment, please call our office and schedule an appointment with one of our implant dentists. Dr. Askari is an implant dentist specialist, and Dr. Moavenian is a board-certified periodontist who practices dental implant therapy to both patients and doctors. They have the ability to determine if you or your loved one qualifies, and if eligible, they may help you during the entire implant process. So contact us today to learn how we can help you! We proudly serve the San Jose area, including Campbell, Los Gatos, and Santa Clara.